About Seaview Bach
Seaview Bach self catering beach front holiday house offers absolute waterfront living at its best.
“Magic holiday house with stunning views and great amenities”, “lovely, stylish house with everything we needed”, “picturesque and private”, “an absolute haven”, “just so wonderful” – these are phrases some of our guests have used to describe Seaview Bach.
Tutukaka is a beautiful destination and a perfect natural playground for anyone in love with the water. You will never be bored here … it is a getaway that offers both tranquil seclusion, adventure and close proximity to Tutukaka’s best beaches and the world renown Poor Knights marine reserve.
- Throw open the French doors to the master bedroom and sleep with the gentle sound of lapping water in the protected harbour.
- As the moon rises thrill to the moon beams across the water.
- Luxuriously appointed fittings in the main bedroom
- Spring tides bring the magic of being surrounded by water on three sides.
- The draw bridge like access to the garage completes the picture of the image of a moat
- You can watch the boats, (occasionally dolphins), bird life, children or outdoor activities all from inside the home.
- The verandah is a great place for morning tea, reading or relaxing in a hammock.
- Dolphins Have been frequenting the harbour. Recently they came right up to within 6m of our beach edge to investigate a lady tapping stone. So keep your eyes and ears open. You might be lucky.
Please click on the images to see a more detailed view.
Facilities (see below for aerial plan of Seaview) Include:
- Master bedroom with king size bed. French doors to the sea view and morning sun.
- Two bathrooms available. Main bathroom architect award winning design; separate WC, tiled shower, egg-shaped bath with a view, French doors opening on to the verandah.
- Separate en-suite (shower, WC and wash hand basin) in the boatshed between the two bedrooms.
- Mezzanine floor (in the main house) Rooms 4 & 5 two singles able to be pushed together as a king size bed, plus two singles. This area splits easily into two adjacent areas.
- Living room with French doors and bi-fold doors opening on three sides. A wood burning stove is provided for heating with firewood available. New leather couch plus two leather armchairs.
- Dining room – large table with eight comfortable chairs.
- Kitchen bench top level with windowsill and bi-fold windows opening on to the verandah, including microwave, new under bench oven, new fridge, new gas cooktop and new dishwasher.
- Separate laundry – New automatic washing machine and new dryer.
- 50” flat screen Plasma T.V. plus Blue Ray DVD player with the home theatre sound system now with SKY channels plus radio/CD/stereo. DVDs may be hired at the Tutukaka store just a few minutes away. We have a few DVD’s and CD’s for your use.
- Butting onto the verandah on the south side is a large 13m x 3.6m boat shed/garage. One half of this area is divided into two extra bedrooms each separated by an en-suite shower, WC, wash hand basin plus a mezzanine sleeping lofts.
- Bedroom 2 contains a queen size bed with French doors to the sea view. A mezzanine floor has a mattress, a wonderful view of the sea and an opening Velux roof light.
- Bedroom 3 has two single beds able to be pushed together as a king size bed. The upper-level mezzanine (accessible by ladder) also has an opening Velux rooflight and a mattress.
- Total 10 people maximum. The preferred guests are families. No events, weddings, tents or caravans.
- Outdoor Shower for the summer swims and washing sandy feet.
Seaview Bach Floor Plan
This floor plan is useful for planning who will use the bedrooms. Just click on the small plan to obtain a larger version, then you can print it off and mark up as required.